Website AAK India South Asia Sub-Saharan Africa
About the job
Our story goes back more than 150 years, to the chilly southern coast of Scandinavia. From our early success in Sweden and Denmark, we’ve grown into the world’s leading specialist producer of plant-based oils, employing more than 4,000 people all across the globe.
We work with our customers to make the products you love even better. The oils we produce go into making your chocolate extra-creamy or putting the crunch into your croissant. And it’s not just food — we work across industries to make products that are higher quality, healthier and better for the planet.
Everything we do is about Making Better Happen™.
About The Role
- Ensure AAK’s alignment with relevant Sustainability reporting and disclosure frameworks.
- Continuously monitor, map and analyze stakeholder expectations related to ESG information and Sustainability disclosures.
- Ensure AAK maintains strong ESG progress and reporting by identifying specific opportunities for improvements and driving delivery of the opportunities.
- Define, develop or improve key tools needed to ensure AAK has strong data management and reporting in collaboration with functions across the organization.
- Ensure traceability and validation of data and information.
- Manage and coordinate data reporting for AAK’s Sustainability report and relevant standards and platforms within the organization ensuring data and input are timely and accurate.
Qualification & Experience
- Degree preferably within sustainability or other relevant field.
- We expect you to have a minimum of 2- 3 years’ experience working with Sustainability analysis and reporting.
- Experience from data and project management is highly meritorious. With a fact-based approach and analytical skills you will support our change processes.
- As a person you have a problem-solving and solution-oriented approach. You are well organized and have strong prioritization skills.
- In your work you are continuously looking for improvement opportunities and apply a critical thinking mode with the ability to question results in an objective manner.
- Further, you enjoy flexibility and work independently but also see the great value of team collaboration. As a person you come across as professional and trustworthy.
To apply for this job please visit aak.csod.com.