Website Bureau Veritas Group
About the job
Major Responsibilities Includes:
- Get qualified as IMO DCS and EU MRV verifier in 2024.
- Perform independent verification and and contribute in following voluntary reviews.
- Book & claim projects.
- GHG emissions over one voyage or on a given period of time.
- Hire, train and manage junior verifiers to build the Environmental Independent Verification Team.
- Interact with Subject Matter Expertss worldwide to consolidate practical verification procedures and control checks.
- Get in touch with worldwide BV M&O network involved in GHG emissions verification, both in head office and in the zones.
- Contribute to promote BV M&O environmental independent verification services in front of clients.
- Manage the environmental independent verification team.
- Lead and review compliance verifications related to IMO DCS, EU MRV & UK MRV.
- Lead and review compliance monitoring plans related to IMO MARPOL Annex VI (SEEMPs), EU
- Regulations (FuelEU Maritime monitoring plans & EU MRV ones).
- Contribute to monitor changes in IMO, EU and other relevant regional Regulatory requirements and to assess their impact for BV M&O clients.
- Ensure that BV M&O recognition as verification body for IMO DCS, EU MRV and other relevant schemes is maintained by applying the BV M&O Quality procedures within the verification team and participating to relevant internal/external audits.
- Investigate development of new services related to environmental verification and contribute building new offers in coordination with relevant Head Office departments.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org