About the job
Have you ever walked a creek daily to take water samples in the mountains of West Virginia?
Have you ever stood in the snow in North Dakota doing air monitoring for a Vac Truck Driver?
Have you ever walked the beaches of Southern California for a job?
Join Our Rapid Response Team and Make a Difference!
CTEH is a leading provider of emergency response and environmental consulting services, and we are looking for highly motivated, team-driven individual experienced Rapid Responder to join our team. At CTEH we are committed to protecting the short and long-term health of the communities, environment, and response workers we serve. We need you to help us do that and we will invest time and resources to give you the skills to do so.
As a Rapid Responder, you will be on the front lines of emergency response and natural disaster situations, providing support for environmental and hazardous materials incidents, all while getting to set your own availability schedule. This is a fast-paced and challenging role that requires quick thinking, strong communication skills, and a commitment to excellence. Due to the nature of Emergency Response, this role requires candidates to be extremely flexible as there will be high variations in workload throughout the year. Patience has often paid off as many of our top Responders have been with us a long time!
- Respond quickly and efficiently to emergency and natural disaster situations
- The Operations team will contact you for mobilization needs when you are available based on client needs and your qualification level.
- Being officially “oncall” will be available to you after specified trainings and advanced qualification levels. Oncall is 24/7.
- Provide support for environmental and hazardous materials incidents
- While air monitoring is our primary response role, we also are proficient in other areas such as moisture mapping, general site safety, and environmental sampling to name a few.
- Maintain accurate records and documentation of all work performed.
- Most project-related documentation involves use of our in-house data collection app. Above average aptitude with technology is essential.
As a Rapid Responder, you’ll have the opportunity to travel all across the nation, experience new environments, and work on exciting projects that make a positive impact on the environment. You’ll be part of a team of passionate and dedicated professionals who share your love for the environment and sense of adventure.
Come experience the family culture and be a part of a company that is making a difference in the world by protecting the air we breathe, the water we drink, and the soil that feeds us.
Many opportunities for professional development and advancement
Apply now to join our team of dedicated Rapid Responders and make a difference in the world!
Vaccination against Covid-19 is strongly preferred. All employees will be subject to policies and procedures of the Company that may be dependent on vaccination status.
To apply for this job please visit montrose.wd2.myworkdayjobs-impl.com.