Website Mott MacDonald
- To assist General Manager Environment, DMRC.
- To review the Environmental Management Plan submitted by the contractors in accordance with the international standards.
- To assist in enhancing the Environment awareness and proper acceptance of Environment responsibilities.
- To assist in establishing an Environment management system comprising inspections, audits, and training by competent experts/ agencies on a periodical basis.
- To assist in identifying and assessing Environmental hazards and related locations and recommending solutions to either mitigate or minimize these risks.
- To assist in updating EMP as appropriate; incorporate necessary technical specifications with design and contract documentation
- To assist in disseminating and explaining of additionally confirmed and identified environmental issues to public including holding public consultations
- To assist in implementing the measures identified in the Project’s Environmental Management Plan(EMP)
- To assist in monitoring the effectiveness of EMP and negative impacts on environment caused by the construction works and provide technical advice, including a feasible solution proposal, so that DMRC can carry out improvement when necessary
- To assist in verifying the Environmental Monitoring Report and submit the report to JICA
- To assist preparing of the answer to the request from JICA’S advisory committee if necessary
- To monitor effective implementation of EMP Plans.
A total of 4 years of professional experience of which at least 2 years in Metro projects/ construction projects for Engineering graduates Or 6 years of professional experience of which at least 3 years in Metro projects/ construction projects for Science graduates.
To apply for this job please visit sjobs.brassring.com.