About the job
WWF- India is seeking to recruit a qualified and experienced Senior Programme Officer for the Environment Education Division based out of Delhi. The incumbent has to ensure effective implementation of the Environment Education programmes in Delhi by engaging with students, educators and principals in schools & colleges
- Coordinate, organize, manage and take a lead in project implementation under different Formal
- Education program areas across Delhi and other WWF-India offices.
- Ensure that the project’s overall intention including objectives and outcomes are achieved. Engage with students, educators, principals for effective implementation of the program in schools.
- Ensure regular visits to schools & colleges to conduct program activities and monitor them.
- Organize capacity building, orientation sessions, workshops and events for the target audiences.
- Collect and collate data as evidences for assessing impact and draft project report for the stakeholders.
- Network and coordinate with the School Education and Higher Education Department.
- Track budget and ensure timely implementation of the projects.
- Frequent local travel.
- Any other work that may be assigned from time to time.
Desired Qualifications and Experience:
- Candidates should have a minimum of a graduate degree in Environmental
- Science/Education/Sustainability Studies/Life Science/Social Science from a reputed university.
- The applicant should have a minimum experience of 3-4 years working on project management, monitoring and educational product development.
- Experience in Education Technology space is desirable.
Desired Skills & Abilities:
- Understanding of the education system at the school level.
- Work experience in Education Technology space or e-learning platforms is desirable.
- Good written, spoken and presentation skills.
- Well versed with Microsoft office.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with fluency in Hindi and English.
- Ability to self-manage, prioritise and work under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders, liaison with the government agencies and maintaining relationships with the officials.
To apply for this job please visit wwfindia.zohorecruit.com.